Monday, August 20, 2012

Criteria for Design Sites

The one aspect of design sights that always catches my eye is the color palette. My eye is automatically drawn to the different shades and hues that interior designers have come up with. Some of them I would not have necessarily chosen, but some how they work. Color is what inspires me, and therefore I look for color in my design inspirations. There is not one particular color palette that I am drawn to, therefore this particular website always catches my eye, http://capecodcollegiate.tumblr.com/. Inspiration does not necessarily have to come from rooms other designers have created. Nature, photography, and objects can inspire any room. Therefore, I find my inspiration from colors and photographs people have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment